Monday, September 20, 2010

My Hobbies!!!

As if I need another hoby to my list of making wine and soap.... I am now somewhat intrigued with making candles!!! I love the scent of the candles in the house (much better then the "wet puppy" smell that's usually in the house!!).....and I love the lighting it produces when I'm relaxing and watching a movie.... And with winter coming soon.... it should be nice and cozy with a nice fire and watching a good movie!!

I 've been recently experimenting with flash photography.... and I really liked the way the shadows go across the photo...rather then directly behind as is typical when you use a flash mounted on your cameral. I had the flash setup oriented at the side....and used an indiret flash shot with an umbrella....that was almost oriented straight down...

No comments:

Post a Comment